Spa Etiquette at Andari Spa
To ensure that your spa etiquette is on point, please plan to arrive at least 10-15 minutes prior to your treatment so you can relax, enjoy a refreshment and prepare for your treatment. Please let your therapist know if you have any special physical or medical needs, conditions, or considerations.
Cellular phones are not permitted beyond the front reception area.
Due to the size and location of our treatment rooms, please use your “spa voice” in all areas of the spa including the reception area.
Cancellation and Lateness Policy
Due to the demand for our services, we would appreciate your cooperation.
- If you have booked a single treatment and need to CHANGE OR CANCEL, you must notify us at least 6 hrs in advance.
- If your appointment is before 1pm we require notice before closing the night before.
- For multiple treatments and packages, we require 24hrs in advance.
- Changes and Cancellations with less than the allotted time will be charged 50% of the value of the treatment booked.
- No shows will be charged at full value.
- Arriving late will simply limit the time of your treatment. Your treatment will end on time so that the next guest will not be delayed and the full value of your treatment will be applied.
A credit card authorization in the amount of 50% of your treatment is required to reserve an appointment.
Cash deposits or transfer by PayPal will also be accepted.
Our pricing does not include gratuity. Tipping is left to the discretion of all guests for all treatments, packages, and programs.
Visit the Boutique at Andari Spa to find amazing treats for yourself or the perfect gift for someone special. Our shelves are brimming with those must-have essentials! Complimentary beverages and teas are always available in our Lounge. Indulge yourself or someone special. Call to schedule an appointment today +1 (809) 851-9399.